All About 365 with Jay and Steve
Episode 39 - How to help First Line workers adopt Teams with Vesa Nopanen
February 16, 2020
Steve Goodman; Jason Wynn
In this week's episode, Jay and Steve are joined by MVP Vesa Nopanen to talk about First Line workers and Microsoft Teams. We discuss:
- What is a First Line worker?
- What do Microsoft offer for this type of employee?
- What's useful in Teams for First Line workers?
- Before Office 365 not many businesses bought licensing for these employees - is anything changing here?
- Can we customise the experience in Teams?
- Is it simply build it and they will come?
- How did Vesa get involved with working with First Line workers?
- How do you customise an adoption approach for this type of employee?
- What does "good" look like?
- How do you use and scale champion networks for First Line workers?
- How can we make things sticky for First Line workers?
- How do you deal with resistance?
- How do you measure success?