All About 365 with Jay and Steve
Episode 43 - How to gain insights into Teams performance for remote workers
April 12, 2020
Steve Goodman; Jason Wynn; Jean-François Piot
In the latest episode, Steve and Jay are joined by GSX's Jean-François Piot to discuss how to gain insights into the type of issues remote workers might have when using Teams and Microsoft 365 away from the the office. In the show we discuss:
- How we understand the different types of connections people have, be it WiFi, wired connections or even mobile connectivity
- People using Teams in unusual settings and what these are
- What has happened with rapid deployments of Teams
- What are the challenges this has brought?
- What do we have inside Office 365 and Teams to identify these problems?
- How can we use the free product offering from GSX to identify issues and gain insights and trends?